Thermal challenges? We know them all!
More than 70 years “Made in Germany”.
Always. And exclusively.
In 1948, Ernst Prang built the legendary heat exchanger with the serial number 1. The then neighbourhood to Klöckner-Humboldt-Deutz in Cologne proved to be pioneering. After only a handful of conversations it became clear how the two companies could support and complement each other – on equal terms.
A short time later, E. Prang supplied the first heat exchanger for the oil cooling of a large KHD motor – this was the beginning of a long and exceptionally successful business partnership.
New customers followed and the demand for heat exchangers rose, quickly – so quickly, in fact, that at the beginning of the 1960s, the company moved from Cologne to Bensberg. Sufficient room for new production facilities and more personnel were needed to meet the growing demand and to satisfy the requests for heat exchangers that could deal with new and increasingly challenging tasks.
At the beginning of the 1990s, the production area was extended, again. The facilities were completely modernised and a new administration building was built.
We have long since positioned ourselves among the global players and are certified or strategic supplier to numerous renowned national and international companies. We supply our machines to customers from almost all sectors of the industry. Please request an exemplary reference list here. If you would liek to get to know us even better, click here, to take a look at our image brochure.
Regardless of the developments, changes, innovations and business relationships we have experienced through the years, one thing remains the same: we are proud of the top technological quality that leaves here, every day.